Publications and Research Articles by Dr. Robin Hieblinger
- University degree in Psychology, Focus on Clinical Psychology
Topic of thesis: Fibromyalgia and Depression (2003)
- Doctoral Thesis (2012)
Topic of thesis: The Essence of Health and Disability in Patients with Chronic Widespread Pain
Research articles as lead author:
- Validation of the ICF Core Set for Chronic Widespread Pain from the Perspective of Fibromyalgia Patients. published in: Arthritis Research and Therapy, 2009 11(3) pR67
- Identification of Essential Elements of Functioning in Chronic Widespread Pain Based on a Statistical Approach. published in: The American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, December 2011
Research articles as co-author:
- Spirituality and the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health: content comparison of questionnaires measuring mindfulness based on the International Classification of Functioning.
Martin Offenbächer, Sebastian Sauer, Robin Hieblinger, David J Hufford, Harald Walach, Niko Kohls
Disability and Rehabilitation 04/2011;33(25-26)2434-45.
- Similar Problem in the Activities of Daily Living but Different Experience: A Qualitative Analysis in Six Rheumatic Conditions and Eight European Countries.
Tanja Stamm, Robin Hieblinger, Carina Boström, Carina Mihai,Fraser Birrell, Carina Thorstensson, Veronika Fialka-Moser, Silvia Meriaux-Kratochvila, Josef Smolen, Michaela Coenen
Musculoskeletal Care 01/2013